Matthew F. Dolan
Matthew F. Dolan is a lifelong resident of Connecticut who was born and raised in New Haven County. Attorney Dolan handles the firm’s Family Law and Criminal Defense matters, with a particular focus on high asset and high income divorce cases. Attorney Dolan has been named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for the State of Connecticut, he has been selected as a New England Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Family Law for 2015, 2016, and 2017 (each year, no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list), and he received the 2017 Connecticut Law Tribune New Leader in the Law Award.
Attorney Dolan obtained both his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctorate degrees from the University of Connecticut. While in law school, Attorney Dolan served as an intern for the Center for Children’s Advocacy, where he represented abused children in family law matters. Attorney Dolan held clerkships with the New Haven law firm Lynch, Traub, Keefe, & Errante, as well as the State of Connecticut Superior Court Civil and Criminal divisions. Throughout his various clerkships, Attorney Dolan played an active role in dozens of Family Law trials.
After graduating from law school, and prior to the founding of Dolan Injury Lawyers, PLLC, Attorney Dolan worked as an associate attorney at the Bristol law firm of Furey, Donovan, Tracy & Daly, with a focus in Family Law.
Attorney Dolan is on the Board of Directors of the Jeremy Saxe Foundation for Education and Development, a nonprofit organization aimed at educating underprivileged youth in Nepal. Attorney Dolan resides in Milford.
Please send Attorney Matthew Dolan a message: email@example.com
- Family Law
- High Asset and High Income Divorce
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Support
- Criminal Defense
- State of Connecticut
- Connecticut Federal District Court
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 – Connecticut
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2015 – Family Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2016 – Family Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017 – Family Law
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2018 – Family Law
- Connecticut Law Tribune New Leader in the Law Award – 2017
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
Professional Associations & Memberships
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Business Networking International – Greater Milford Chapter
- Jeremy Saxe Foundation for Education and Development- Board Member