Michael J. Dolan
Michael J. Dolan is a lifelong resident of Connecticut who was born and raised in New Haven County. Attorney Dolan primarily handles the firm’s personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice cases. Attorney Dolan received his B.A. from Boston College, graduating with honors in three and half years. Attorney Dolan received his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. While in law school, Attorney Dolan clerked for the Bridgeport Superior Court and the Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown. Attorney Dolan also interned at Jacobs, Grudberg, Belt, Dow & Katz and for the State’s Attorney’s Office in Middletown.
After graduating from law school, Attorney Dolan worked as an associate attorney at the firm of Sinoway, McEnery, Messey & Sullivan, where he handled a large portion of the firm’s soft tissue motor vehicle cases. Prior to forming Dolan & Dolan, Attorney Dolan was employed as an associate attorney at Jacobs & Dow, where he worked on complex automobile accident cases, medical malpractice cases, and wrongful death cases.
Attorney Dolan serves on the boards of the Milford Planning and Zoning Commission, the Milford Arts Council, and the Yale Sappern Memorial Fund. He resides in Milford with his wife, Alyssa.
Please send Attorney Michael Dolan a message: email@example.com
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- State of Connecticut- 2010
- Connecticut Federal District Court- 2011
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 – Connecticut
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut J.D.- 2010
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts B.A. cum laude- 2007
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Milford Planning & Zoning- Board Member
- Milford Arts Council- Board Member
- Yale Sappern Memorial Fund- Board Member