Michael J. Dolan
Michael J. Dolan is a lifelong resident of Connecticut who was born and raised in New Haven County. Attorney Dolan primarily handles the firm’s personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice cases. Attorney Dolan has been named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 for the State of Connecticut, he has been selected as a New England Super Lawyers Rising Star in the area of Personal Injury Law for 2017, (each year, no more than 2.5% are named to the Rising Stars list), and he received the 2017 Connecticut Law Tribune New Leader in the Law Award.
Attorney Dolan received his B.A. from Boston College, graduating with honors in three and half years. He received his law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. While in law school, Attorney Dolan clerked for the Bridgeport Superior Court and the Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown. He also interned at Jacobs, Grudberg, Belt, Dow & Katz and for the State’s Attorney’s Office in Middletown.
After graduating from law school, Attorney Dolan worked as an associate attorney at the firm of Sinoway, McEnery, Messey & Sullivan, where he handled a large portion of the firm’s soft tissue motor vehicle cases. Prior to forming Dolan & Dolan, Attorney Dolan was employed as an associate attorney at Jacobs & Dow, where he worked on complex automobile accident cases, medical malpractice cases, and wrongful death cases.
Attorney Dolan serves on the boards of the Milford Planning and Zoning Commission, the Milford Arts Council, and the Yale Sappern Memorial Fund. He resides in Milford with his wife, Alyssa.
Please send Attorney Michael Dolan a message: email@example.com
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- State of Connecticut- 2010
- Connecticut Federal District Court- 2011
- The National Trial Lawyers – Top 40 Under 40 – Connecticut
- Super Lawyers Rising Star – 2017 – Personal Injury Law
- Connecticut Law Tribune New Leader in the Law Award – 2017
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut J.D.- 2010
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts B.A. cum laude- 2007
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Haven County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Milford Planning & Zoning- Board Member
- Milford Arts Council- Board Member
- Yale Sappern Memorial Fund- Board Member